Ways to move forward with intention
Have you ever felt that your days are busy with doing all that you can do, for your family, your friends, your community and it is still not enough? Do you sometimes hear a voice say “what about me”?
Well there was a time I heard that voice softly and thought it was not important enough, until one day I heard it loud and clear. Now I know that when I focus my actions on my intentions, rather than outcomes, I can move through life with much more ease.
These are some tips, try them and see if they work for you:
- Stop doing what you should, focus on what you need/want – what you need will restore you to your best version, and will give you more energy to give to yourself and others
- Choose to live by your own values – when you live by your own values, you act in congruence with yourself, there will be no need to justify, explain or resist, you are living who you are
- Choose your work so that you can be all of yourself – when you work at something that you love, there is no resistance, you can give it all
- Treat your body like a temple, so it is a source of vitality – your body is what does the physical work for you, look after it so it can provide you with more of what you want
- Expand your community so you can create synergy – by connecting and sharing with others we are able to get and create more
- Thank people who have created richness in your life – we all need connection what better way to connect with others that have contributed to your wellbeing
It is always much easier to act and move forward when you have set your intentions on having a life focused on the wellbeing of you and the people that are important to you.
Looking for ways move forward contact me