What is coaching?
Coaching combines elements of psychology, human evolution, philosophy, spirituality, and business and finance to benefit you, in your private, professional, and business life.
Why does coaching work?
Coaching works because:
- The coach and you become a team, focusing on your desires, wants and needs so that you can get more from your life.
- With a coach as your accountability partner, you think bigger, take action, and get things done faster.
- The coach knows how to support you to make decisions, get clear on your intentions, and design your life for maximum fulfilment.
Who works with a coach?
Business owners, professionals, and people in transition looking to use a coach to plan, create, expand, fix or solve something, personally or professionally.
What is worked on?
You and the coach work together on:
- Personal and professional planning and goal setting
- Handling personal or business challenges
- Making key decisions and designing strategies
- Prioritising actions and projects
How does a coach do this?
- Regular weekly or bi-monthly sessions are held in person, by telephone or Skype
- You bring agenda of items to the coaching session
- With the help of the coach you solve problems and make the most of opportunities
- The coach help you design the project and provide the support and structure needed to make sure it gets done
What should I look for in a coach?
The right coach for you, brings out your best, consistently. Consider the following when you select a coach:
- Does this coach have a track record of helping someone like me accomplish the goals I want?
- Do I feel good and motivated to act when I am with this coach?
- Will this coach keep up with me—and stay ahead of me—as I grow?
- You can always try out the coach for a month to see if you work well together.
How much does it cost?
The fee ranges from $50 to $250 per month for a weekly or bi-monthly coaching session ranging from 20 to 60 minutes.
How would I get started?
If you feel that this type of relationship could work for you, please complete the contact form and I will get back to you within 48 hrs to organise a complimentary introductory session.
Where do I start with a coach?
We can begin with a meeting to get to know each other. I want to hear about your goals, needs, and challenges, and together we design the best way to work together as a team to accomplish the goals.
Want to know more please use the contact page to organise a free no obligation consultation on what you can achieve with life coaching from in2reflection.